- Always mop up spills of water immediately. Do not allow liquids to stand on your work surface.
- Use protective mats when placing hot pans on you worktop.
- Do not cut directly onto the work surface. Always use a chopping board.
- Pay particular attention to high wear areas such as the sink, drying the area after use.
- Clean with a non abrasive cloth and mild soapy water.
- Steel which is in direct contact with the wood may react with natural chemicals in the wood and leave a black mark.
- New worktops will require 3 – 5 coats of finishing oil with a light sand or rub down with steel wool in between coats.
Call Today: 07927 300 453